kingdom hearts shorts kingdom hearts shorts

Well, it looked good...

However, you seriously shoulda waited with submitting this until it was done. That one short clip is not enough to let people judge very well...

clip-not-done responds:

i whanted to get some feed back first so there was less i had to edit to make it better

TTA Episode 005 TTA Episode 005

This sure ain't bad

However, some sound effects in battles would be really nice. I am talking about your earlier episodes now, sicne I have yet to watch this. Yes, I am a stupid reviewer. Anyway:

The humor is really good. I liked the lazy typer Flame Demon from episode 4. That was just plain hilarious.

The graphics, well... good, but sorta rushed. You should work on that. You do these too fast. Take your time to make it perfect.

Sound, I already told ya.

Violence and Interactivity, not really...

Style, however, is good. A mix of Megaman.Exe, .Hack and other such series, and with characters from different forums. I will now poke you with a stick 'till you put me in it. *poke*

Hunter Zero Ep.1 Hunter Zero Ep.1

Just as awesome as always

Hot damn. Now this is getting really interesting. The music was well chosen, and graphics were smooth as ever. Good use of the arcade sprites for Elecman, Quickman and Shadowman. And of course, good choice of sprites as well. I like how Megaman is in hiding. Yup, episode 2 will just be that more worth waiting for. Can barely wait.

Sonic's Quest for Power 2 Sonic's Quest for Power 2

Holy frickin' hell

That was indeed awesome. Only thing negative I can say is that the sprites were kinda blurry.... also, there were times where the voiceacting was kinda weird. Not that I should complain, I sound like a sick cow when I voiceact. I can only dream of making a movie filled with half the tension and action. Keep it up.

LgdVegetto responds:

yeh i know but if ya look at part 1 sprites were worse......

scampi scampi

WHAT... THE.... HELL!?

What the crap was THAT?
Well, I know ONE thing it was. HILARIOUS! XD

Hunter Zero Trailer Hunter Zero Trailer

Dear lord!

Yeah, there always was a few holes in the whole story, that is true. And I am glad you cover them up, even though you told everyone that "Bass' Revenge" would be your last Megaman Series. This just proves that you are a true storyteller. You cover up the holes the best way you can.

As for the movie, it rocked. I am dying to see how Megaman and Protoman are going to beat the one that is supposed to help them against Sigma in the "Final Battle" series. This is going to be great.

You brought us another quality flash, and I salute you for that.

CheveLoco responds:

hahah but now this one really is my final sprite series..:P

Spy Vs Spy Ep.2 Spy Vs Spy Ep.2

OOH! OOH! SPY VS SPY!

GOD, I always loved these two, ever since the first time I saw them kick each other's asses. They have the most crazy sort of humor ever, and you animated them with perfect fitting style and music. I am impressed!

"Yeah" VG Style! "Yeah" VG Style!

Better than Hey Ya!

Don't get me wrong! "Hey ya! VG style" was awesome! My point is, this is just better. Better music, more characters and finally we got Mai in it. Also, the scenes with Bananaman and Mario being jealous at each other are really good. And the fun scenes with Crono being chased by Lucca and Marle, because he hangs with Mai. Real good fun. Keep it up, yo.

Bass' Revenge 4 Bass' Revenge 4

GOD. DAMNIT.

Stop being THAT awesome. You're making the rest of us look bad! And loo, you even put Duo in it. I sense biiiiiiig fights... I'ma go watch episode 5 now.

Sprite Warp Sprite Warp

HO-LAY cRAP!

Uh... O_O That was in-friggin'-sane... and that's the way I like things. I have never watched the movie, but this was just so funny, and the song so great. Running along with awesome graphics, this easily gets a high score. You rock.