Hedgehog Designer Hedgehog Designer

It is far from bad!

Really! It is! I kinda wanted to do this idea myself, but you came ahead of me. Damn.

Anyways, you might want to extend it. This meaning more shoes, gloves, hairstyles ( make your own, damnit ). Maybe you should put in options as weapons or clothing ( like a vest, or bandanas, things like that ).

Really, it is very good. Bu the way, if you want some ideas for extra gloves/hair/whatever, you can send me a mail. I'd be more than glad to draw a few examples for you. ( I'm playing a lot with Sonic-style characters at the time ).

Maybe some poses would be a good idea too. Think about it!

Final Fantasy Game Engine Final Fantasy Game Engine

Good Job!

It would be good, if it was done. What about Gau as a character? And then, i think that it should be possible to fight some other opponents. Even if you got EXP in this game, you would only recieve 10 or something. He's too weak! And ITS A STICK! Actually i like sticks, but it just doesn't fit in! But it's true FF style! Keep it up!

Zero Race Zero Race

Nice...

This is a nice little game, but that Sigma guy is getting a little hard to control sometimes, and the things you destroy is too hard to destroy, but anyways, cool game!