kingdom hearts shorts kingdom hearts shorts

Well, it looked good...

However, you seriously shoulda waited with submitting this until it was done. That one short clip is not enough to let people judge very well...

clip-not-done responds:

i whanted to get some feed back first so there was less i had to edit to make it better

TTA Episode 005 TTA Episode 005

This sure ain't bad

However, some sound effects in battles would be really nice. I am talking about your earlier episodes now, sicne I have yet to watch this. Yes, I am a stupid reviewer. Anyway:

The humor is really good. I liked the lazy typer Flame Demon from episode 4. That was just plain hilarious.

The graphics, well... good, but sorta rushed. You should work on that. You do these too fast. Take your time to make it perfect.

Sound, I already told ya.

Violence and Interactivity, not really...

Style, however, is good. A mix of Megaman.Exe, .Hack and other such series, and with characters from different forums. I will now poke you with a stick 'till you put me in it. *poke*

Hunter Zero Ep.1 Hunter Zero Ep.1

Just as awesome as always

Hot damn. Now this is getting really interesting. The music was well chosen, and graphics were smooth as ever. Good use of the arcade sprites for Elecman, Quickman and Shadowman. And of course, good choice of sprites as well. I like how Megaman is in hiding. Yup, episode 2 will just be that more worth waiting for. Can barely wait.

Hedgehog Designer Hedgehog Designer

It is far from bad!

Really! It is! I kinda wanted to do this idea myself, but you came ahead of me. Damn.

Anyways, you might want to extend it. This meaning more shoes, gloves, hairstyles ( make your own, damnit ). Maybe you should put in options as weapons or clothing ( like a vest, or bandanas, things like that ).

Really, it is very good. Bu the way, if you want some ideas for extra gloves/hair/whatever, you can send me a mail. I'd be more than glad to draw a few examples for you. ( I'm playing a lot with Sonic-style characters at the time ).

Maybe some poses would be a good idea too. Think about it!

Final Fantasy Game Engine Final Fantasy Game Engine

Good Job!

It would be good, if it was done. What about Gau as a character? And then, i think that it should be possible to fight some other opponents. Even if you got EXP in this game, you would only recieve 10 or something. He's too weak! And ITS A STICK! Actually i like sticks, but it just doesn't fit in! But it's true FF style! Keep it up!

Zero Race Zero Race

Nice...

This is a nice little game, but that Sigma guy is getting a little hard to control sometimes, and the things you destroy is too hard to destroy, but anyways, cool game!